Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Time: 04:00 PM Central European Summer Time
This webinar will focus on buck regulators for working voltages of up to 60 V and applications with particularly low quiescent current demands. The presentation will also cover low dropout linear regulators for 5 V and 24 V buses as well as our STPMIC1 power management IC. The presentation is approximately 45 minutes long, and is followed by a 15 minute Q&A session with our engineers.
What you will learn by attending the webinar:
- Buck regulators with working voltages up to 60 V
- Nano-quiescent buck regulators for 5 V buses
- High-performance LDOs for both 5 V and 24 V buses
- STPMIC1, featuring 14 output rails and a high level of configurability
- Wide portfolio of ESD protective devices
Who should attend?
This seminar is aimed at all designers working with systems that require reliable and efficient conversion of voltages from 5 V, 12 V, 24 V or 48V buses, and it will also include an overview of solutions to protect these systems.