What lies ahead in the next generation of wireless technology? The editors at AspenCore have addressed this question with a selection of articles centered around LoRaWAN, 6-GHz Wi-Fi, ultra-wideband technology, and more. Ten-year predictions are made, IoT security is addressed, and we even take a look at how touchless technology will serve us in a post-Covid-19 world. Click to access this collection today.
- Telecoms, Wireless, and Adjacent Technologies in 2030
- LoRaWAN and Wi-Fi: Made for Each Other
- How Secure Is Your LoRaWAN IoT Device?
- Unlocking 6 GHz Is More Necessary Than Ever
- Addressing the Multiple Layers of Constraints of Wireless Network Design
- Next-Gen UWB Uses Digital RF and ML to Improve Accuracy and Power
- Touchless and Short-Range Wireless: A Path to Normality Beyond Covid-19?