Most organizations do not consider production test a top priority, but it is a necessity to prevent major quality issues in the products that represent the company brand in the hands of customers.
In this extensive guide, you can learn on almost 200 pages about the tools and insight you need to evaluate your test organization, propose changes where significant cost savings are available, and improve the profitability of your company year over year with smarter investment decisions.
Table of Contents
- Modeling the Total Cost of Ownership of an Automated Test System
- Selecting Instrumentation
- Automated Test System Power Infrastructure
- Switching and Multiplexing
- Test Executive Software
- Hardware and Measurement Abstraction Layers
- Rack Layout and Thermal Profiling
- Mass Interconnect and Fixturing
- Software Deployment
- System Maintenance